Wednesday, December 9, 2015

A group project meme


10/12/2015

I have no idea why group assignment exist. This shows why communism has been destroyed. There is always someone who is eager to get better scores in a group, and this one always becomes the victim.

These are four types of weirdos in a group project.
1. 'I've tried, but I don't know' type : this one nominally summits his part, titularly attends the meeting, but contributes less than 5% to the output. This one normally says nothing in the meeting. Thanks
2. 'Sorry I was busy' (or 'no show')type  : the problem is that he is not capable to think other people are also as busy as him. Well, I understand that you had to go there. I just wanted your 'PORTION'. Professor gave us 3 weeks and you should have finished that before you go there! I am not your mommy...mate...
3. 'I don't agree with you' type : I appraise your opinion, but I would like you to give us either a solution or other different idea to back that up. Please refrain from keeping disagreeing with others opinions even if it sounds ridiculous.
4. Just weirdo... : the law of conservation of weirdo exist in group assignments. I thought this was myth until I met him. He insulted me for putting him down in front of the others. It was jaw-dropping experience for everyone. It turned out that he misunderstood my writing alone (yeah.. Just alone..), then apologized me. Cool.

The important thing is if you cannot find the weirdo in your group, you ARE the weirdo. 
Hahahahahaha.. Well.. I think I used to be.. 

Anyway! It's all finished!! Let's go for the finals!!


No comments:

Post a Comment