Friday, December 18, 2015

Parce que je t'aime❤️

19/12/2015

I've done with all the finals, and my real exams have been started.
It is 'getting used to the real life' project.
Well, officially, this is the first vacation that I am not going abroad.
So! I am planning to spend this period either on working or studying, OR both at the same time.


Firstly, extensive reading in French. I borrowed a French book written by Guillaume Musso. It's one of the works sold throughout the world, called 'Parce que je t'aime' (사랑하기 때문에, Because I love you). I actually wanted to start with 'Le papillon des étoiles' which is my favorite book ever, but, well.. The expressions were so abstract and twisted that It took me so much time to finish one page)


But this one is much easier to finish every sentence, and full of nutrient vocabularies.
The best way to improve language ability is to read as many books as possible. I believe blindly this word. It would be even better if you read it out loud, because learning new language is like installing another big habit. You don't need to worry about anything. Just get used to the language structures by repeating them again and again. Then, at some points, you will be speaking it without squeezing your brain that hard. Well, acquiring more words and phrasal verbs are another story. LOL

OK. I rested enough. I need to get back to study again.
See y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment