Friday, November 27, 2015

Not much left

28/11/2015

Today is the first day of my part time job. It had been ages since I worked in Korea. About 5 years ago, I was working as a waitress at a small pub not far from the home. So my dad used to come over to oversee me by ordering any alcohol. I think he felt quite awkward meeting me there, so I had to remind him not to call me ‘Boeun-a!’ which is literally my name.
After working few months at a pub, I could make hundreds of bucks for travel. I got
aboard the flight to Australia as soon as that semester finished. And my fantastic travel stories went on and on since then.
Back in Korea after those journeys. my mother always told me not to get a part-time job. Instead, she assured me to use that time for study. I followed her instruction. But to be frank, I justified myself with that since I used to get paid at least $14 per hour in Australia, I did not want to work in Korea any more where minimum wage is $5.

But from today, I start to work from 3pm to 11pm on weekend. I have no Idea what I would be doing. I only could look around the place when having an tiny interview.

Cheers! À tout à l'heure!

Ps. The reason why I got a job in Korea again is... to prepare another working holiday! Hooray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment