Monday, November 30, 2015

Ya~~~sik~~~~

01/12/2015

I have been eating too much. Even last night (23:00) I had to run to buy some 'Yasik(foods people eat at night' to the convenience store located literally few steps from my dorm. We, the women, are colonized by the estrogens coming out every single month, so it is impossible to fight with the surge of appetite, manic-depressive and swollen body at this time. When my roommate got home with a bunch of foods late at night criticizing herself for eating too much lately. So I ask her to look at the calendar.




You were right! Dame it! It's coming! I wouldn't even have cried if this wasn't coming when my BF didn't call me yesterday!

For this reason, I cordially request guys to follow these instructions when seeing this phenomenon.
1. Buy her meals
2. Provide her foods
3. Get her some sweets (I dont fancy them, but as most do)
4. Tell her (with serious eyes) 'You have no idea how lovely you are when eating!'
5. Don't actually need to worry about what she says, but show your concern a lot (This shall pass too)

Oh.. And don't believe what she says when she wants to eat something. Once you rush outside to buy it, she will have changed her mind from chicken to sushi in just few minutes..... I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment