Sunday, October 11, 2015

About me


 Hi ! Bonjour ! 안녕하세요!
My name is Choi Boeun(like 'bone'), and I live in South Korea.
Well, as you see the title of my blog, J'adore le saumon!
but here will not be about a salmon, but my story. Boom!!


I travel a lot.
As soon as I arrive in the airport, My pupils dilate, steps become faster
and I double check whether all my belongings are with me.
In fact, I like to stay in different places for a long time.
Yeah, Staying and traveling.
They are totally different.


I also love the airplanes.
This is a huge mystery in my life.
I once thought 'Maybe I want to be a flight attendant'
and then 'No, what I really want to do is manipulating it'
If not, 'R&D or Marketing department in Airline industry'?
I am stilling finding out what really resonates me when I see them.


Lastly, I enjoy meeting people.
Getting to know new people is always exciting.
but I feel more fluffy comfort when I meet them again after a long time
talking about how they spent their time, what they did and what has changed.
Because, those stories show me there are always numerous things to learn out there.






brief future plans thinking on 2015/10/25
- I will continue to study french as hard as usual, even if it wouldn't be required as one of the requirements of my future career IN KOREA.
(I have already searched for it, but there were not many of it.)
- I could play Astor Piazolla's jazz songs (normally complicated and fast) with my violin.
- I will keep account book for savings for a rainy day as soon as I get a job

Thus, my blog will be mainly about french resources brought from other sites or written by myself and interesting things about violin.



No comments:

Post a Comment